As articulated in the Management of Ill Persons section of this plan, any student or staff member who exhibits symptoms of COVID-19 will be sent home and not allowed back into any FEH BOCES facility until the following requirements have been met.
- Documentation from a health care provider following evaluation
- Negative COVID-19 diagnostic test result
- Symptom resolution, or if COVID-19 positive, release from isolation
FEH BOCES will refer all individuals exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms to the following as recommended by the Franklin County DOH.
- Primary Care Physician
- Adirondack Medical Center, Saranac Lake, NY – 518-897-2462
- Alice Hyde Medical Center, Malone NY – 518-481-2700
- Mountain Medical Urgent Care
- Malone, NY – 518-521-3322
- Saranac Lake, NY – 518-897-1000